Welcome, Anonymous (Profile, Private Messages)
Having trouble signing into the forums? Please [ logout ] and log back in.
SEARCH:     » Advanced Search

Shutterstock Photographer Forum Forum Index : Anything Goes. :
what is considered "nudity" in an image?
Page Previous  1, 2, 3

dlovely

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:29 pm     Reply with quote

iris42 wrote:
dlovely wrote:
semmickphoto wrote:
Tanis, I dont know your workflow, but you can add keywords via Lightroom for example, add title and description. Or use Adobe bridge, for example, and then when you export the file the keywords are embedded on the .jpg with the title and description. When you then upload to stock sites or even Flickr, all your keywords and description are automatically populated. All you have to do then is pick the categories and submit. Saves you heaps of time.

Oh, that IS good to know! Thank you. I will be doing it that way from now on. :)

You can do it in photoshop too, under file info. i recently figured this out and it is quite time saving. ;)

This is what I did and thank goodness because I had to upload these photos 3 times (totally mia culpa!) but I had entered the keywords into the info after the second rejection (for improper model release) so the third time saved time and heaps of frustration :)
dlovely

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:32 pm     Reply with quote

Update...

I resubmitted alternate images and although I uploaded the appropriate +21 Model release with ID, I did NOT check the "contains nudity" box. I wrote a note explaining that there is no actual nudity to see in these images and that the only other breast pumping image on SS does not require the safe search to find it. Low and behold, all three were accepted!

The first 4 I submitted with the "nudity" box checked have yet to sell so, I am hoping that buyers who now can view my newest ones, will start buying!!!

Thank you to the SS reviewer, who agreed that these images are not sexual and therefore do not require a safe search!

Tanis
semmickphoto

Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:55 am     Reply with quote

How are sales on these images?

Page Previous  1, 2, 3

Shutterstock Forum for Contributors